Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment
Specially designed to smooth the look of lines around the forehead and mouth. This high performance formula contains a dual-delivery system of Retinol, for time-released line-diminishing results. Vitamins C and E and Retinol combine in this formula to provide multiple anti-aging benefits. In just 1 week, the look of deep lines are smoothed and resurfaced* 0.67 fl. oz.
• Contains retinol (#1 wrinkle-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists)
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-sticky and non-greasy
• Results visible in just one week
• Skin looks and feels younger overnight
• Helps to reveal younger, softer, more refined skin, encouraging a flawless finish
• Dual system includes retinol and vitamins C and E
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
• Fragrance-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free
• Apply 5 minutes after cleansing face. In the evening only, gently massage a pearl-sized dab over skin in an upward and outward motion, avoiding eyelids and eyes.
Product may darken over time. This will not impact performance.
Warnings; Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor.
*Based on a clinical study.
Assembled in USA
C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS
ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
TOCOPHERYL ACETATE; ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER
Q: I'm considering using retinol, but I've heard it can be harsh on the skin. Any suggestions?
A: Professional retinol treatments may cause irritation if you aren't accustomed to them. Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment is light yet effective, so it's great for first-time users and an ideal serum to apply under your moisturizers.