For over 135 years, customer satisfaction has been a #1 priority at Avon. We stand behind every product we offer and will gladly give you a full refund with your return within 45 days. After 45 days, returned products will not be refunded.
- Please note that Good Buys or other items marked as final sale and cannot be returned. Items within an order that fall under this category will be listed under the Non-Returnable Section.
If your return is due to an Avon error, we will refund your return shipping. We are unable to offer exchanges or issue merchandise credits. Free gifts may not be returned for exchange or credit.
Returns are processed on a per-order basis. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for each return so we can be sure all items are reconciled properly, therefore you cannot return items across multiple orders in one RMA.
How to process a return:
Customers: On Avon.com once you’ve signed in, in the pull-down menu under your name, select “Order History.” Locate the order the item(s) were in, then click “Start a Return.”
Guests: If you placed your order as a Guest (you did not sign into an account), under “Support” at the bottom of the website, click on “Track My Orders” and enter your Order Number and email address. Click “Track My Order” then “Start a Return”
- On Avon.com once you’ve signed in, in the pull-down menu under your name, select “Order History,” then locate the order the item(s) were in. To start the return process click on “Start a Return”.
- Once you’ve located the item within the order, select the reason code and quantity, then click “Continue'”
- After selecting the product(s), a summary page will reflect:
- Credit will be applied to card used with order
- Products to be returned
- Refund subtotal + tax
- Estimated credit
- Save for later (not ready now to submit)
- Submit return
- Upon submission of the return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is assigned and the status shows “Processing”.
- Click "Print Packing List" to proceed.
- Package the items in a box larger than a shoe box (preferably an Avon box).
- Enclose RMA paperwork for each item. Do not add any items in the return package that have not been assigned to an RMA as they will not be credited nor returned.
- Make sure that the package is taped securely to avoid opening during shipment.
- Take the package to the carrier of your choice (UPS, USPS, etc.) and be sure to obtain tracking information for your package.
- Send the return package to:
The Avon Company Returns Processing Center
3601 East Point Dr.
Zanesville, OH 43701
Attn: Customer Returns
- Once the package is received at our facility, the refund will be processed within two weeks. Allow up to two billing cycles for your credit amount to appear on the monthly statement of your payment method.
For returns questions, contact us by email or give us a call at (800) 500-2866
If you did not receive your order, call the Care Center at (800) 500-2866