Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment
Our exclusive treatment now harnesses the power of retinol and is uniquely designed to maximize your anti-aging results. This lightweight, fast-acting treatment with our exclusive Amino Acid complex delivers wrinkle-fighting action. 2X faster and more powerful at fighting wrinkles than a leading dermatologist-inspired treatment. 100% of women showed improvement in the look of fine lines and wrinkles* 1 oz. net wt.
• Contains retinol (#1 anti-wrinkle ingredient recommended by dermatologists)
• Suitable for all skin types (normal, dry, oily, combination) and sensitive skin
• Glides on effortlessly and absorbs quickly
• Clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in just days
• Provides an overall youthful appearance
• Fragrance-free, oil-free, alcohol-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
• In morning and evening, apply to cleansed face and neck. Some individuals may not be comfortable using this product. Try using more sparingly or less frequently until your skin accommodates. Follow with your Anew moisturizer.
Sunburn alert: Use only as directed. This product contains retinol that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
*Based on a clinical study
Made in USA
HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE
POUZOLZIA PENTANDRA EXTRACT
LINOLEAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE
METHYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
Q: I'm considering using retinol, but I've heard it can be harsh on the skin. Any suggestions?
A: Professional retinol treatments may cause irritation if you aren't accustomed to them. Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment is light yet effective, so it's great for first-time users and an ideal serum to apply under your moisturizers.