Physiogel Hypoallergenic Calming Relief A.I. Face Cream (3.3 fl. oz.)
Breakthrough care for dry, red, itchy, sensitive skin. Born in Europe. Powered by science. Dermatologist-recommended worldwide.
Relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin with this hydrating face cream, which soothes skin with instant, long-lasting relief while moisturizing. Contains a skin-soothing complex of essential lipids to relieve skin and protect against irritants. 3.3 fl. oz.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND PHYSIOGEL
Skin’s outer layer contains natural fats called lipids, which help seal in moisture and protect skin from irritants and external stressors. The disruption of this lipid matrix through weather changes, harsh ingredients and allergens can lead to moisture loss and dehydration, making skin prone to dryness and sensitivity.
Our Physiogel BioMimic Technology™ contains lipids that are similar to those found naturally in skin that help repair and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier, restoring the hydration your skin needs to stay strong and visibly healthy.
• Triple relief formula: provides anti-dryness, anti-irritation and anti-itchiness by moisturizing
• Immediate and long-lasting moisture relief
• Soothes dry, red, itchy skin
• Clinically proven to strengthen and repair the skin’s moisture barrier
• Contains PEA*** to relieve itching and redness associated with dryness. PEA (Palmitamide MEA) is a naturally occurring lipid compound that may act as an anti-oxidant and anti-irritant
• Relieves itching and redness associated with dryness
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
• No preservatives, perfumes or colorants
Apply to face and neck after cleansing and serums morning and evening or as needed. If used in the AM, follow with SPF.
Made in Thailand
Water/Eau, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Olus Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Betaine, Palmitamide MEA, Sarcosine, Acetamide MEA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
- Skin Care Concern