Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535® Expedition™ Aerosol Spray SPF 28
Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus for 8 hours. An unscented, DEET-free insect repellent and sunscreen product. 4 oz. net wt.
IR3535 - ingredient that provides repellency against a broad range of biting insects, including mosquitoes, deer ticks, black flies, gnats, no-seeums and biting midges.
• Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile virus for 8 hours
• Provides effective protection against deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies, and biting midges
• Provides SPF 28 protection
• Does not need to be washed off when returning from the outdoors
• Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
• Apply evenly before sun and insect exposure. An adult must apply this product to children under 10.
• Ask a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age
• For continued protection from mosquitoes, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges, reapply after 8 hours
• For continued protection from deer ticks, reapply after 6 hours and from black flies, reapply after 3 hours
• For sunscreen protection, reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating
• Do not exceed 4 applications per day
Assembled in USA
Ground Shipping Only
Orders containing products with ingredients that are designated as hazardous under the Federal Transportation Law can be shipped with Standard Ground delivery only.
INSECT REPELLENT ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
beta-alanine, n-acetyl-N-butyl-,ethyl ester*/carboxylic acid 20.07%
Active Sunscreen Ingredients:
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
- Bug Guard